Monday, January 29, 2007

Things can change in a day

"It's true. Things can change in a day." Arundhati Roy wrote this in her beautiful and powerful novel, The God of Small Things. And though not quite as dramatic my last day at National Wildlife Federation will be one of those days. This day will mark the end of an unexpected decade (plus) long career. I have often wondered when this day would come and can only say it is time - I am professionally and personally ready. I will leave with the wisdom of mentors who have been of the highest caliber contributing to my professional growth and career advancement. I will keep with me the friends who have been there to share in the greatest days of my life notably my marriage to my husband, Josh, and the birth of my son, Dylan. In the coming decade, I look forward to finding and working with colleagues and friends who are as smart, talented, and passionate as those of National Wildlife Federation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home